I had a correspondence with an office that ended some time ago. Now I want to reconnect and continue from where I left the previous correspondence. My mind tells me the word Resurrect, i.e. resurrecting the previous correspondence but I know this is not appropriate word. Any suggestion?

1 Answer 1


You would be resuming your correspondence.

Lexico defines resume as follows:

Begin again or continue after a pause or interruption.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .