What's the name for this sport machine?

I've tried to translate it from my native language but I couldn't find its translation.

enter image description here

  • A fitness frame? – Weather Vane Nov 30 '20 at 11:01
  • 1
    Reverse GIS says "power tower". – Maciej Stachowski Nov 30 '20 at 11:05
  • A side note: in colloquial English, we would generally not call this a machine because it has no moving parts. I would call it a piece of exercise equipment. – Canadian Yankee Nov 30 '20 at 13:48

It seems to be known by a number of different names, but predominantly appears to be called a power tower - see this reference.

This website calls a similar-looking frame a "Leg Raise / Chin / Dip Frame".


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.