I made up sentences down below. Which of them is/are incorrect?
- I defeated an army of ten thousand men/troops.
- I defeated a ten thousand men/troops army.
- I defeated an army of ten thousand strong.
- We were ten thousand strong in the battle.
- We were ten thousand troops/men in the battle.
- My army was ten thousand strong.
- His army was over half a million strong.
Is "my forces defeated that army numbering ten thousand troops" correct? If so, does it mean my army or my enemy's army numbered that much troops?