enter image description here

Is there a particular word for the entrance or door of a bird's cage? I wouldn't use either word and they don't sound right, so I was wondering if there was a more widely used word to refer to it.


I have often seen it referred to as a "door" or "cage door". I can't think of any special term for such a device. "cage door" would probably be the most usual term.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.