This comprehensive solution would build on these initial measures and result in a final step for a period to be agreed upon and the resolution of concerns.
- 1) I am wondering about to what the preposition upon refers.
- 2) And, I think the verb agreed has two objectives, namely, the resolution and a period. Am I right?
- 3) Moreover, would anybody readily tell me the reason why the future tense has been applied in the past, and why the previous sentences have used the simple future?
- 4) Furthermore, would somebody please tell me if we can rewrite especially the last part of my original sentence, using the expression of which?
- 5) And finally, could anyone please elaborate whether or not I have grammatically and properly written my questions (interrogative sentences)?
Thanks in advance.