What do you call a dorsal support perpendicular to a seat? I am not talking about the dorsal support found on a long couch seat, but any seat particularly those found in a bike. Is there a word for these dorsal support perpendicular to the seat?


1 Answer 1


You might be looking for a backrest like this:

enter image description here

(source: https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/shop/Comfort-Stitch-Adjustable-Rider-Backrest-Kit/p/52423-09A)

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .