Can you please tell the meaning of far end and opposite end of the picnic area in the below picture?
There is a lot of confusion in filling the answers in no 18, 19 and 20. Even my guess are not working.
- cars then parked to the left through the gates into the car park, and bikes to the right through the gate opposite
- cyclist in particular might be feeling thirsty at this point and you can get the drink from the machine at the end of the bike park, half way to the museum entrance. You can enjoy your drink in the picnic area which is opposite the car park.
- for anyone who does not have a mobile phone, there are pay phones at the far end of the picnic area,
- over at the opposite end of the picnic area, across the path are the toilets,
- next to them and just to the right to the entrance of main museum, is the first aid room,