Many a time I wanted to ask my daughter to pick up the "package" left on the ground after eating her Snickers.

How would you say so in everyday English?

1 Answer 1


I'd call it the wrapper : see Collins but it basically means the packaging around something.

Can you please pick up the wrapper?

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .