The question concerns changing of the form and place of the direct object and prepositional objects in a sentence after it was reverted to the passive voice. For example let's consider the following couples of active/passive sentences:
1. He sent for the doctor.
2. The doctor was sent for.
3. He sent her to a hospital.
4. She was sent to a hospital.
Now let's consider the combined grammar structure
5. He sent her to a hospital for the doctor.
How do the passive voices look like here? What form do the objects ( to a hospital, for the doctor, her) assume there?
Will it be correct to write like
6. Her was sent to a hospital for the doctor.
7. The doctor was sent for to a hospital.
8. The doctor was sent for to her.
9. The doctor was sent for to a hospital to her.
How should be modify these sentences in case they aren't correct?