Grammarly advices me to add
and in the following phrases and sentences with the following comment
It seems that this sentence contains a series of three or more words, phrases, or clauses. Consider inserting a comma to separate the elements.
But I believe it's not necessary. Am I wrong?
- Methodology for field measurements of current, wave and tide
- This report aims to illustrate the methodology of measuring waves, currents and tides in the desired region for the Sirik water reservoir.
- Collecting and investigating the available information, primary assessment of installation location and design of installation set-up
- The equipment for wave, current and tide measurements in Sirik study area
- It is obvious that depending on the quality and method of processing and representing the information, in-depth analysis, interpretation and control of the results will be possible.