enter image description here

Somebody call it a "caboose". But I looked it up in the dictionary in which it states:

the part at the back of a train where the person who is in charge of the train rides

It's seems not a correct usage to refer to the two-wheeled vehicle in the upper image. What do you guys call it? Thanks.

  • 1
    You would accurately refer to this as a "thing," rather than "stuff". "Stuff" is an uncountable noun, and implies a collection of items rather than just one, whereas a thing is one item.
    – Esther
    Commented Apr 26, 2022 at 16:48
  • 1
    what exactly is this item used for? Carrying cargo or people? Look up "rickshaw" or "pulled rickshaw," does that fit at all?
    – Esther
    Commented Apr 26, 2022 at 16:54
  • I guess you could call it a rickshaw or a cart or a wheelbarrow, but it does depend on what it's for.
    – stangdon
    Commented Apr 26, 2022 at 17:07
  • @Esther You can use it to hold things while you are hiking. Commented Apr 26, 2022 at 17:19
  • 1
    I would call it a 'hand rickshaw' provided that it is intended to be pulled by a person. Commented Apr 26, 2022 at 17:24

1 Answer 1


One possibility is handcart:

A handcart is a small cart with two wheels which is pushed or pulled along and is used for transporting goods.

Yours is small, has two wheels, is pushed or pulled by a human, and is used for transporting things, so the word seems appropriate.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .