A website where it is possible to send messages to users uses the following message as confirmation that the message has been correctly sent:
The user will see the message immediately.
- The message is shown in a list of messages visible in a specific page
- Users are not alerted of messages sent them
- The message is always the same, whenever the users getting the message are using the website, or not
I would understand immediately as without delay, but in this case it is not necessarily true as:
- If the users are not using the website, they cannot immediately see the message
- If the users are using the website, they could not be watching the right page, and read the new messages
What does immediately mean, in this case?
What is the difference between the used message, and "the message has been sent"?