According to my American friend, "you can have glowing skin" but "cream makes the skin softer" and "smth penetrates into the skin". Is there some rule I can use to understand when "the" is needed? 😅 What about "brightens or soothes(the) skin", etc?

What if it is "skin tone" or "skin tone and texture"? 🤯


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .