I would like to know what is a better way to say "top two".
I wrote 5 sentences. Please help me understand which is grammatically correct or a better way to explain this situation.
- India and China have the largest number of people. The population of other country does not exceed theirs.
- The populations of India and China both are about 1.4 billion. No other country has more people than them.
- India and China are the two most populous countries in the world.
- India and China are the top two countries with the largest population.
- The largest number of people lives in India and China.