Can someone please help me find the sentence type for these sentences? They should either be simple, compound, or complex. I have taken a look at these and I find it difficult.
- "This is an excellent Turkey, I usually do not enjoy poultry at all, I have ever eaten.
- Two dogs and a cat gathered around the fallen trash can and ate their dinner.
- As we were running for all we were worth, the grizzly bursts out from the bush with snarling roar as it rose on its hind legs to bar out escape.
- I had hoped we could make it out of the woods before sundown, yet we were still a mile away from the road as the last of the sun slipped behind the trees.
- I have heard the same question asked by three different people today because you will not listen to the answers when they are given.