I came across few sentences on the internet which are
- He was excruciatingly funny.
- He had an excruciating sense of humor.
- The seconds ticked by excruciatingly fast.
- He typed the letter with excruciatingly fast speed.
- Excruciating Beauty
Names of few books
- Excruciating bliss
- Excruciatingly Perfect Weddings
- The Fine and excruciating construction of the world
I am confused if some of the things above are meant as a complement.
I couldn't find any posisitve meanings attached to this word. So could you please explain if this word can be used with positive meaning. For example, in compliments etc