can someone tell me whether there is a one word letter in Britain English for tears which come out in happiness?

It might be of two words also, but do not use 'tears of joy' kind of words..


I suppose that I would use overjoyed or overcome, but I'm fairly sure that there isn't a one-word, or even two-word, synonym for "tears of joy".


I started saying "happy tears" because it sounded cute.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.