What do you call this kitchen appliance?

enter image description here

It is to make banana with milk. I would appreciate if you give me a link of how to use it too :)

  • 1
    What is it called in your language? Unless it is clear to us what it is, this really is not a language question. You might ask on Seasoned Advice SE though.
    – user3169
    Commented Feb 11, 2015 at 2:11

1 Answer 1


Looks like it may be missing the end piece, but if it is what I think it is, you can call it either a "wand mixer" or an "immersion blender." (because you immerse it in the thing you're blending) See these Google results

It's used as an alternative to a regular "mixer" which has a separate bowl & different kinds of beater you can attach (for mixing dough for cakes, bread, etc) ... Or as an alternative to a regular "blender" which you use to make mixed drinks like margaritas :)

...By the way, "stuff" refers to something plural - you should instead ask "what do you call this [thing]?"

  • I edited and removed "stuff" from the title before reading your answer. I don't think it effects your answer in any way though.
    – Mari-Lou A
    Commented Apr 8, 2019 at 11:17

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .