What do you call this kitchen appliance?

enter image description here

It is to make banana with milk. I would appreciate if you give me a link of how to use it too :)

  • 1
    What is it called in your language? Unless it is clear to us what it is, this really is not a language question. You might ask on Seasoned Advice SE though. – user3169 Feb 11 '15 at 2:11

Looks like it may be missing the end piece, but if it is what I think it is, you can call it either a "wand mixer" or an "immersion blender." (because you immerse it in the thing you're blending) See these Google results

It's used as an alternative to a regular "mixer" which has a separate bowl & different kinds of beater you can attach (for mixing dough for cakes, bread, etc) ... Or as an alternative to a regular "blender" which you use to make mixed drinks like margaritas :)

...By the way, "stuff" refers to something plural - you should instead ask "what do you call this [thing]?"

  • I edited and removed "stuff" from the title before reading your answer. I don't think it effects your answer in any way though. – Mari-Lou A Apr 8 '19 at 11:17

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.