- This room [is cleaned] every day.
- The window [is broken].
In the first sentence, we have a 'Past Participle (Verb)'.
In the second sentence, we have a 'Past Participle Adjective'.
- He has broken his glass. <-- 'Broken' as a 'Past Participle' (Verb)
- A broken glass. <-- 'Broken' as an 'Adjective'
I've got two questions:
- Are there rules for distinguishing 'P.P. adjectives' from 'P.P. verbs' for all sentences?
- Can all 'P.P. verbs' be used as 'P.P. adjectives'? (For example: The word 'cleaned' as an adjective)