1) Am I right to divide these senteces into clauses like this?
2) What about their types(subject, predicative, object)?
- It’s odd (main clause) / how it hurts/ at these times/ not to be part of your proper family (predicative).
- It was only then (main clause) / that I realized (predicative) / that she was travelling too (subject).
- What I want to know (predicative) / is / when you’re going to get married (subject)
In the 1st one we can change the order like: Not to be part of your proper family hurts and it is odd - so that must be a subject, right?
What about the 2nd, some would call "that I realized" - a relative clause, but I don't know what it is. It's not even in my lecture material. Is it the same as an appositive (content) clause?
This source may give you an idea of what clauses are according to Russian grammarians: (http://bookre.org/reader?file=627767&pg=303)
Just help me to define types of clauses, according to the source I gave.