I looked it up in Longman Dict, but I couldn't find it.When a landlord is talking about doors, stops and locks, what does it mean?


Most likely it means door-stop, a small device installed on floor or wall to stop a door from further rotating, or hitting the wall too hard, upon opening.

You can search door-stop in google for images.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .