Which sentence is correct?
- a) How I was saying before being interrupted, being polite is mandatory...
- b) I got a promotion! Now I work like a production manager, with my own room and a personal assistant.
- c) Nothing new to report. Same like last week.
- d) That is not enough. To finish the job I will need at least three times as much.
- a) is wrong. ' as I was saying ...' would fit better here.
- b) is wrong. 'I work as a productions manager, ...' sounds better.
- c) and d) seem correct to me.
- Which one would be the best option, c) or d) ?