- cultivate excellent individuals/professionals
- develop excellent individuals
- create excellent individuals
- foster excellent individuals
- churn out excellent individuals
I want to express a certain idea - of 'creating' (essentially) individuals of a certain quality or individuals of a certain class (e.g. 'professionals') (through a certain process, such as school), but I don't know what is a good word to use or what it is a good expression for it.
In particular, is 'cultivate' a suitable word to use? Or is it misleading or not really right in some way?