- I am very happy to have helped you.
- I'm very happy to be helped you.
- I'm very happy to help you.
- I was very happy to had helped you.
By the first sentence, I wanted to mean that I've helped someone right now, and I am happy for this.
By the second sentence I meant that I helped someone before, now I'm happy for this.
By the third sentence, I wanted to mean that I'll be happy if I get a chance to help you. Can I rewrite the third sentence in the following way without changing its meaning?
- I'll be very happy to will have helped you/I will be very happy to help you/I'll be very happy to have helped you.
By the fourth sentence, I mean, I helped someone before, and in past I was happy for this.
Please tell what you think about my examples and about my explanation. If any correction is needed, please prescribe me.