- something (such as a good position or condition) that helps to make someone or something better or more likely to succeed than others
- a good or desirable quality or feature
- benefit or gain
- a good or helpful result or effect
- money that is paid by a company (such as an insurance company) or by a government when someone dies, becomes sick, stops working, etc.
- something extra (such as vacation time or health insurance) that is given by an employer to workers in addition to their regular pay
It seems same to me. My professor use benefit more, some website use advantage more, is two of them same? or which one is more official?