What do we call people who are addicted in fashion and follow the latest trends? I need some significant words in order to enhance my writing, so please suggest me every single word or noun that is applicable.

  • If you're looking specifically for words with a negative undertone, check this recent question.
    – Glorfindel
    Commented Mar 11, 2016 at 19:24
  • 1
    *Fashion victim * or *fashion conscious *
    – V.V.
    Commented Mar 12, 2016 at 9:06
  • A hipster and a trendy
    – V.V.
    Commented Mar 12, 2016 at 14:45

1 Answer 1


I'd go for fashionista:

a designer, promoter, or follower of the latest fashions

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .