I am rewriting existing documentation and there is a photo of mobile device with an arrow to micro-USB port and a description "Supply Micro USB". Another arrow is titled "Supply indicator". I do not like this description. Is it correct or not? I know a term "power supply" but I would prefer "Charge". What would native speaker use?

1 Answer 1


We would call it a charger port. If we had to specify, it would be a Micro USB charger port.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .