I want to use some kind of noun form to describe

the request from a member that quit his original group and join a new group.

And I tried to create the word by myself (which doesn't look so "english" but helps you understand my purpose) like so :

group switching request

group changing request

Are there any better options ? Looking forward to your suggestions!

  • what kind of group is it? A political party, a sports team, a social network?
    – JavaLatte
    May 22 '16 at 16:59

In a formal sense, I would use:

transfer request

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.