Would this wording make sense? I am re-editing a slide show putting more time between the text portions, so that they can be read wholly without pausing.

Would it be correct to call it a "reading-enhanced slide show"?

Or else how could it be appropriately named?

  • 1
    I would just use "a time-adjusted slide show" with a description why you did this.
    – user3169
    Jul 9, 2016 at 21:05

1 Answer 1


"Reading-enhanced" would not be correct here. That would be confusing to people. I don't think there's a simple term for what you want to say. You could say "reader-friendly," but that also suggests things like larger font size and greater contrast between font and background.

  • Thanks. Thought the term would be problematic. "More reader-convenient", how about that?
    – a_hanif
    Jul 9, 2016 at 20:21
  • 1
    That sounds awkward to me. I think you can say, "more convenient for readers," but "reader-friendly" would be better than "reader-convenient."
    – Ringo
    Jul 9, 2016 at 21:30

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .