I Love languages, grammar, and science ׂ(and a lot of it...).
If it's not clear... then I'm not a native English speaker.
Feel free to correct me about anything that you think it'll make me better:)
n.b. I used to change my nickname often because it helps me to remember the words that I put in my nickname... due to my everyday visit here and spending much time learning here.
- Ubiquitous Student
- Conceivable assessment
- not evil nor wicked
- Perplexed folks
- Witty loquacity
- Scarcely Ponder
---List of words for me to memorize or to use-
- Initial premise
- Archimedean point
- Nocebo effect
- Fair enough!
- on second thoughts (UK. in the US on second thought)
- I'm not stand-offish
- not on my watch!
- intrigued ("I was intrigued by your question")
- by no means (not at all, certainly not): "the outcome is by no means guaranteed"
- Grandchild (grandson, and granddaughter)
- sibling (brother or sister. not specific term for both)
- methinks that...
- subtle (a subtle difference. Or he has a subtle mind)
- perspiration (sweat)
- frontier (border line between two countries)
- indistinct (not distinct).
- binder clip
- +saintly+, pious; righteous ֻ* to assimilate
- deceive = to tell lies
- deglutition = swallowing
- bring about = to cause
- Dilettante biologist.
- reckless - is the opposite of careful.
- boils down (based on)
- detestable (creep. inf.)
- obliged = obligated?
- inquiry = investigation?
- lads= a group of 2 young people or more that has something in common,
- "I'm not allowed to discuss the matter here."
- Scruffy = muznah umelukhlakh
- tidy - tidiness (pronounce like taidiness)
- to plead guilty (lehodot baashma)
- companion (melave) *failed to appear
- ascertain - make sure of, levade
- implications- hashlakha, remiza
- insinuation -remiza
- Seizing - leaakel
- to produce a document (like to prepare documents)
- to break the law
- overtaking - laakof
- commence - to start to begin
- to make a good recovery
- disdain (Lavuz)
Member for 6 years, 8 months
11,057 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago