I Love languages, grammar, and science ׂ(and a lot of it...).
If it's not clear... then I'm not a native English speaker.
Feel free to correct me about anything that you think it'll make me better:)
n.b. I used to change my nickname often because it helps me to remember the words that I put in my nickname... due to my everyday visit here and spending much time learning here.
- Ubiquitous Student
- Conceivable assessment
- not evil nor wicked
- Perplexed folks
- Witty loquacity
---List of words for me to memorize or to use-
- Initial premise
- Archimedean point
- Nocebo effect
- Fair enough!
- on second thoughts (UK. in the US on second thought)
- I'm not stand-offish
- not on my watch!
- intrigued ("I was intrigued by your question")
- by no means (not at all, certainly not): "the outcome is by no means guaranteed"
- Grandchild (grandson, and granddaughter)
- sibling (brother or sister. not specific term for both)
- methinks that...
- subtle (a subtle difference. Or he has a subtle mind)
- perspiration (sweat)
- frontier (border line between two countries)
- indistinct (not distinct).
- binder clip
- saintly, pious; righteous ֻ* to assimilate
- deceive = to tell lies
- deglutition = swallowing
- bring about = to cause
Member for 4 years, 5 months
5,995 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago