If you would like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please feel free to send me an invite. However, please invest a few words about just why you would like to do so. If all I get is the canned LinkedIn connection email, I'm likely to ignore it. Thank you!
My opinion on Stack Exchange (the company) is permanently lower than in the first few years I generated free content for it. For details, look at my "Reinstate Monica" post at Meta.CrossValidated.
- I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. My main responsibility is the algorithmic and statistical aspects of the SAP Unified Demand Forecast, SAP's forecasting engine for the retail sector.
- I'm an Associate Editor for the practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting published by the International Institute of Forecasters.
- I'm an Honorary Researcher at the Centre for Marketing Analytics and Forecasting at Lancaster University Management School.
- I authored, with Enno Siemsen, an accessible forecasting textbook: Demand Forecasting for Managers, by Business Expert Press. Get a copy for the forecaster or forecasting manager in your life today!
- My ORCID is 0000-0001-9393-0765.
- My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
This user hasn’t posted yet.