I have some experience in teaching kids that have difficulty at school and I helped them with lesson where the student was alone with me. How can I express this activity?

Can we say one-to-one teaching, personal teaching, private teaching, one-student teaching,..?

Thank you

1 Answer 1


I would typically call this tutoring. As the instructor, you would be the tutor. The recipient of tutoring is still a student.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .