These are some examples that can help you distinguish between rights and responsibilities :
1) As an Indian citizen , you will be entitled to the freedom of speech.
2) Every citizen is empowered to file a complain against violation of rules and regulations.
3) Children are allowed to play in the garden.
4) Youngsters above the age of 18 are permitted to drive vehicle.
5) Every employee is authorized to get its salary on time.
1) Employees have a duty to keep certain matters confidential.
2) Police inspectors are obliged to protect citizens from crime.
3) You should be committed to what you do in order to get success.
4) School children are required to be in proper uniform.
5) Cashiers are held accountable for any mistakes in the account book.
Rights are those which citizens can use as per will. Responsibilities are given to any individual keeping in mind its ability to perform and they are must to be performed with sincerity.
Rights can be converted into responsibility but responsibility cannot be converted to rights. Rights are for all but responsibilities are for only those who can fulfill them properly.