I am trying to express that when someone is smoking I can't see the things that are behind the fog because the fog is full.
I am trying to say that the fog is not like a window but it is more like a wall so when someone is smoking he/she is preventing I from seeing to behind.
I searched and I found the following:
- pellucid but I think this is more like a mirror
- thin but this is more like the against of fat
- glassy but obvious for glass
- hyaline maybe that is the word?
- diaphanous maybe that is the word?