I would like to know what the name of the obstetric device used to suck breast milk out of a mother's breast into a bottle so that it can later be administered to the infant at a later time when the mother is not present is called.


1 Answer 1


You are looking for a breast pump.

The term is used for all kinds, from the simple manual type with a lever to complicated electrical devices.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .