If i want to write sentences such as the following ones,
- 1 Some people value the beliefs in respect.
- 2)The president gave him an approval to the policy.
- 3) there is a demand for water in some poor countries.
- 4) He suggest the need for leadership.
- 5) A lot of children are developing a habit for smoking.
- 6) Loneliness is cited as a reason for suicide. ........ Do they change in the meaning when I turn them into this reduced form?
1) Some people value respect beliefs
2) The president gave him a policy approval
- 3) There is a water demand in some poor countries.
- 4) He suggests the leadership need.
- 5) A lot of children are developing a smoking habit.
- 6) loneliness is cited as a suicide reason.
If they do change in meaning, could you please provide me with any rule i need to follow when i want to reduce the nouns with prepositions to keep the meaning consistent?