What is the meaning of "bop the fizz" in this sentence?
What kind of question is it? "hey who wants to go for lunch?" is a different question from "hey could you bop the fizz for Bigclient?"
The sentence comes from https://workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/150798 .
- Am I correct to think it means "do the stuff"?
- Can you use "bop" and "fizz" separately in some contexts where they would keep the meanings "do" and "stuff"? Examples, please.
- How colloquial is this expression, especially comparing to "do the stuff"?
- Is it characteristic only to some specific English-speaking countries?
- Are there any synonyms besides "do" and "stuff" which are at least the same common to hear?