What do you call a certificate that a college / university gives you as a sign of an agreement with your entrance to that specific academic institute? I need the most common fixed-term.

  • Letter of admission

  • Letter of admittance

  • Admission letter

  • Admittance letter

  • 1
    I would call it an acceptance letter.
    – eelero
    Jul 26 '16 at 14:41

After applying to a school, one will receive

a letter of admission

if successful.

admission letter

can be ambiguous since it can also be said to be part of an

application for admission
admission application

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .